La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mardi 15 février 2011

13&God - On your own ghost



Six years!!! Six bloody years since their first self-titled début lp came out (A classic if you ask me).
The wait is almost over ladies and chaps, Themselves and The Notwist are back on track with their sophomore full lenght "On your own ghost". Release date's may 17 in the US and may 6 in Europe. I must honestly say I can't wait! Look at the preview below.

Tracklist:

01 Its Own Sun
02 Death Major
03 Armored Scarves
04 Janu Are
05 Old Age
06 Et Tu
07 Death Minor
08 Sure as Debt
09 Beat on Us
10 Unyoung

13 & God - "Armored Scarves" Preview from anticon. on Vimeo.



Aucun commentaire: