La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

jeudi 14 juillet 2011

Justin Faust - Girl Talk EP

Girl Talk is Justin Faust's new release for Discotexas. It's out on july 15th. (digital release only) Be sure to cop it 'cause it contains a couple of jewels.


Other cool news besides the music, well for me anyway, is the cover! It's my first cover pic (and hopefully not the last one), So Yeah for that! Original picture is a polaroid and it was tweaked a bit by the Discotexas Crew.



Justin Faust - Girl Talk (Herr Styler Remix) by Justin Faust




Justin Faust - Get Down by Justin Faust

Aucun commentaire: