La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

samedi 5 novembre 2011

Clio - Eyes (Clone Classic Cuts Series)



I've been waiting for this a looooooong time.
I couldn't be more happy, Clone is re-releasing Clio's timeless track Eyes.
It was produced by Roberto Ferrante (also known for his Pinneaples project) and originally released on the obscure Airport label in 1984. They managed to restore and re-master the original versions and the lovely 'Paris' mix. On top of that Bottin serves us an edit of that same track.
hot hot release if you ask me!

Aucun commentaire: