La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

lundi 30 avril 2012

Soko - How Are You?



Oh my god I hated "I'll Kill Her"". For me it was like the most annoying song ever.
The accent, the track in itself, there was nothing for me there. The success it had was, at least for me, puzzling.
So when I heard she had released an album I was rather reluctant. should I listen to it? The reviews were raving but still, I had that "I'll Kill Her" echo in my head.

Up until now. Shot in the Mojave desert by the Yours Truly crew, Soko sings "How are you"
A gentle folk song I found myself enjoying a lot. her English accent has improved a lot which helps (for me)

So actually, I might listen to her new LP and see what it's worth. (Actually I will definitely listen to her album)

Aucun commentaire: