La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mercredi 11 juillet 2012

Puro Instinct - Dream Lover

 
<3 <3 <3
 

Lover
Dream Lover
Lover
Dream Lover


One quick glance in your brown eyes
is like starin' at the sun
on the brightest afternoon
of summer in heaven


From the island of Eleuthera
to the streets of Kino Bay
I could spot a gem like you
from a thousand miles away


Lover
Dream Lover
Lover
Dream Lover

Wish that you could be all mine
but I'll take what I can get
Cuz I'm a fool 4 your love, baby
And my mind's already set

Anywhere I tell myself I'd rather be
Baby, you're already there
& When they try to tell me it's a fantasy
Baby, you know I don't care

& when the Lagos sun sets
on my weathered weary soul
your beating heart gives me hope for tomorrow

Anywhere I tell myself I'd rather be
Baby, you're already there
& every time I catch their eyes rollin' at me
Baby, you know I don't care

Lover
Dream Lover
Lover
Dream Lover


Aucun commentaire: