La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mercredi 2 janvier 2013

FOOD PYRAMID A Shoal Of Squid (Discos Capablanca)


Really nice track made by Food Pyramid but it  might slightly be overshadowed by Discos Capablanca's 
concept. Each vinyl is entirely handmade (so I guess it means fully pressed by hand) transforming each 10" into some sort of unique art item, each copy having its own specific sound and cracks, which is interesting of course (even though according to Phonica some might hardly play at all).
The warning on the insert: "This Record Might Not Play", is pretty clear and has to be interpreted literally! Luckily there's a download code include.

I really fancy the idea of a totally handpressed vinyl and being a record collector I ordered a copy. I'll give you my impressions as soon as I receive it.


Aucun commentaire: