La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mardi 1 janvier 2013

Rue 14 n14's first post: Contemporary Brazilian Music



First post of 2013!Hapy new year everybody! My blog's name will soon change into Rue 1' n14 (which is also my new cross media project), the address will remain the same though, it's easier that way.
Today it's all about contemporary brazilian music.
I followed a short course of brazilian portuguese and I fell in love with that language. It definitely is one of the most beautiful I've heard so far. There's a musicality in it that particularly attracts me. (Can't wait to find a school to start learning again) and it's that same musicality that i fancy in Brazilian music.

I discovered some interesting record labels and artists this morning. 
Here a couple of them:

Tulipa Ruiz


Karina Buhr


Nina Becker



Lucas Santtana


Aucun commentaire: