La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

lundi 8 avril 2013

Fresh Touch -The Ethiopia EP (Angular Recording Co)


Richard Russell & Rodaidh McDonald released this EP in frebruary last year under the Fresh Touch moniker. I'm only discovering it now, thanks to Addisrumble. It's a mix of traditional Ethiopian music, field recordings and electronica. The result is really really good. I've ordered it on the Angular Rec store after listening to the track below, which is co-produced by Nick Zinner (Yeah Yeah Yeahs).

Aucun commentaire: