La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

samedi 17 mai 2014

Kev Beadle Presents Private Collection Vol.2 – More Independent Jazz Sounds From 70's & 80's (BBE Records)




Vol 1 was amazing and the second installment will be just as good.
Can't wait!! It should be released at the end of july.



CD TRACKLISTING:

Archie Shepp – Song For Mozambique
Stanley Cowell – I’m Tryin To Find A Way
The Janet Lawson Quintet – Dreams Can Be
Chico Freeman – Wilpan’s Walk
Kathryn Moses – Music In My Heart
Seawind – He Loves You
Paz – Yours Is The Light
Grupo Medusa – Ferrovias
Dimenzio – Bamba (The Fool)
Cortijo & His Time Machine – Carnaval
Barry Miles – Hijack
Appendix – Autumn Song

VINYL TRACKLISTING:

SIDE 1
The Janet Lawson Quintet – Dreams Can Be
Seawind – He Loves You

SIDE 2
Stanley Cowell – I’m Tryin To Find A Way
Grupo Medusa – Ferrovias


SIDE 3
Kathryn Moses – Music In My Heart
Paz – Yours Is The Light
Dimenzio – Bamba (The Fool)

SIDE 4
Byron Morris & Unity – Kitty Bey (Vinyl Only)

Aucun commentaire: