La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Popsimonova & Zarkoff - Die Brucke (J.A.M. TRAXX)


Honestly, I had never heard of Popsimonova, nor had I read a single word about Zarkoff, but then again I tend to welcome minimal synth/Italo/Techno releases as they come along, often by chance, without searching too much, I like it that way. but nuff talking and back to the music. 
Popsimonova & Zarkoff are on the verge of releasing a very cool vinyl LP + 45 on one of my favourite labels, J.A.M TRAXX
Die Brücke is 10 tracks deep, plus 2 L.A.S's Crimes' remixes.

Have a go, listen to the tracks and pre-order. Rue14n°14 highly recommends Die Brücke!


Aucun commentaire: