La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

vendredi 6 juin 2014

Rue14 n°14 Podcast #10: The Day Of the Ant (Radio Rectangle)



My tenth podcast is dedicated to Anticon Records, a record label that has been very important for me. It arrived at the right moment in my life, with a fresh sound, esthetic and attitude, at a time when I was really bored with the things I was listening to. They were and still are a groundbreaking collective to me. So here it is, podcast 10 for Radio Rectangle:


 Tracklist:

Jel - To Buy A Car
Alias - Unseen Sights
Odd Nosdam - Untitled One
Alias & Ehren - Misc. Stomp
Sole - Cheap Entertainment
cLOUDDEAD - Apt. A (1)
The Pedestrian - Lifelong Liquidation Sale (1850-1950) [Continued]
Telephone Jim Jesus - A Mouth of Fingers
Themselves - Good People Check
Deep Puddle Dynamics - June 26th, 1999 - Mothers Of Invention
Darc Mind - Visions of a Blur
Subtle - Midas Gutz
Dosh - Steve The Cat
Sole - Famous Last Words
Alias - Final Act
SERENGETI - Find My Peace
Restiform Bodies - Principles of Easy Listening, Pt. B
Why? - Miss Ohio’s Nameless
13 & God - Men Of Station
Baths - Ossuary
Son Lux - Break

Aucun commentaire: