La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

Greeen Linez - Hibiscus Pacific (Alliance Upholstery)


A couple of days before leaving on holiday I wrote about Greeen Linez' remix release on Catune Records.
Now, I'm close to returning home and here they are again.

Hibiscus Pacific” originally appeared on their debut album “Things That Fade” but has now received a proper 12" release, and thanks Alliance Upholstery for that.
Hibiscus pacific is a proper balearic banger that will fit nicely in my summer comp with other releases such as Barnaby Bruce's "This Time Around", Paqua remixes, Sketches of an Island and José Padilla's new 12s on International Feel.

Sorcerer, Jacques Green and Moon B were in charge of the remixes.
Sorcerer sticks to the balearic formula (and does it really well) whereas Jacques Green and Moon B take the track to different synth territories. I have a crush on the Moon B version.
Have a listen below.

Hibiscus Pacific is available now, so don't sleep on this one.



Aucun commentaire: