La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I'm starting to feel ok Vol 6. 10 years edition (Mulemusiq)


Mule is the label that got me into deep house and introduced me to KZA (One half of Force of Nature)
Mulemusiq celebrates its 10 years of existence with an exquisite compilation of exclusive and unreleased tracks. It's available on double cd and part 1 is already for sale on vinyl as well.
Run Run Buy!!
 

Aucun commentaire: