La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

dimanche 27 juillet 2014

MOCKE - L'anguille L.P. (OBJET DISQUE 004)


The most distinctive guitar sound in french pop music, and my favourite guitar sound, is courtesy of Mocke. You might know him from Holden or Arlt, two bands I warmly recommend as well.
Objet Disco is about to release his first solo record, called L'anguille (The eel), which is a fully instrumental LP. The tracks available on Objet Disque's bandcamp make me eager for more. It's cinematographic, pop, experimental but still immediate. I could listen to the three released tracks for days and days. Have a listen.
Release date: september 15.



Aucun commentaire: