La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mercredi 17 décembre 2014

Triple Threat: new Manuel Gonzales, Healing Force Project and hodge releases on Berceuse Heroique

ΚΕΜΑΛ / Berceuse Heroique / Ancient Monarchy
 
"Promoting capitalism since 2012" dixit Gizmo.
 
BH is one of the best labels to have emerged of our current cultural void.
I discovered Berceuse Héroique through its sister label ΚΕΜΑΛ, which released two of this year's best reissues, namely Music Of The Firewalkers (I used a track in one of my previous radio shows) and Charles Hayward's Smell of Metal.
Add to that the best edit release in years from Japan blues and you'll have an idea of the reason why I follow BH. Even though i'm not an expert in techno, I'm really fond of Berceuse's uncompromising releases and visuals.
 
Also, forget all the craziness surrounding Loefah's re-release, and check Full Frontal, Strange Apparitions in My Recording Room and You better Lie Down.
 
Have a listen and buy, Those 3 might be the best music investment you'll make this month.
They're available at Honest Jons.
 

 

 

 
Bonus:
3 mixtapes! 2 for the b-boys (ΚΕΜΑΛ and Manuel Gonzales), and another, dedicated to Miles Davis, by Healing Force Project.


 


 

Aucun commentaire: