La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mercredi 4 février 2015

New Mirror People single, I need your love

 
Disco banger incoming!
I need your love is a new offering from Mirror People's upcoming LP "Voyager" out on 23.02.2015.
Martin Koszolko aka Philosophy Of Sound is present on guitar and Maria do Rosário handles the vocal duties.

This track is so fresh and organic it makes me believe the sunny days are here already. I can envision myself so well bumping this in my convertible while driving along the coast line.
It's just dream though,  I have no drivers licence, nor do I have a car! (I'm learning though)

Anyway, can't wait to hear the new record.
And, the track is available for (free) download on Nos Discos.
 
 

Aucun commentaire: