La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

dimanche 22 mars 2015

New Tangtype Lp, Trajet, is about to drop on Humpty Dumpty Records


Tangtype, my favourite belgian band, is finally about to drop their sophomore LP on Humpty Dumpty Records.

I had the privilege to hear Trajet a couple of years ago during a listening session, and I'm still as excited about it now as I was back then.

Have a listen to the track herebelow.
I'll keep you guys posted when the record is out, you won't regret it.



Aucun commentaire: