La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

lundi 31 août 2015

New Maestro EP Darlin'Celsa on tigersushi Records





Damn, it doesn't happen that often but I don't know which remix to choose,
they're all exquisite in their own ways.

Severed Heads(!!!), Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and DyE all deliver gems.

EP of the year as far as I'm concerned.
Darlin' Celsa is available here (don't know whether a vinyl version will be released and honestly who cares, it's there, so cop it)

Don't forget to lend an ear to Maestro's LP, Mountains of Madness, you won't regret it either.





Aucun commentaire: