La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Capture first track from Baloji's forthcoming EP 64bits et Malachite

 
He's finally back!!!
5 years after Kinshasa Succursale, Baloji presents us his new song (and accompagnying video), Capture.
The video's aesthetic is amazing, the song has substance, sounds great. As always he takes care of form and content.
Can't wait to hear 64bits et Malachite
 
 
And if you didn't know him, check out his records and this video, Tout Ceci Ne Nous Rendra Pas Le Congo, one of my favourite songs and video's ever, and not only because it was shot in my home region. ;-)
 

Aucun commentaire: