La Jåponaise Moustachue© - Guerrilla Stoemp - The Thin Black Duke - The George Låzenby Firelight Ensemble - The BaleaRic Hunter - (Le)Dåndy - Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly avec une Afro - André Bellegårde et son Orchestre Digital - I am a Cåssette...Dandytronic...Heddofone...Né à uccle mort en bas résilles...Matelot à sec...Inconnu du Nord au midi...Candidat déchu du concours Princesse Claquettes....La vie est un film natur(al)iste hollandais...Adepte des titres a rallonges...Toi aussi tu aimes les bûches?


Copyright

I don't really do reviews, If it's on here, It means I love it. Dead simple.
Some of the pictures here are mine, hit me up if you're interested in my work. guerrilla.stoemp@gmail.com

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Lily Chao - Chinese Folk Songs (Akuphone Records)


Soundtrack!
Excellent chinese pop record from the 60s.
Reissue out now on Akuphone.
 


 
Side 1 (20’49)
01. Whose Blooming Rose
02. Mountain Girl
03. Rainbow Girl
04. The Nostalgic Song
05. A Carrying Pole
06. Shepherd Girl
07. In That Distant Land
08. Lift Your Veil
09. Little Cowherd

Side B (19’56)
01. Feeling Grieved
02. Tea-­‐plucking and Catching Butterflies
03. Youthful Dance Song
04. Kangding Love Song
05. Who Can Know My Heart
06. I Smile Whenever I See You
07. It’s Vexed To Talk About Love
08. My Heart Is All For You

Aucun commentaire: